If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress View More
Here’s a visual aid for street addresses of MIT buildings. It’s not exhaustive, particularly for buildings in the periphery (and, of course, buildings not even within this snippet).
Note that street address may be different from mailing address; this is unfortunate.
- Buildings 3, 5, and 7 are respectively 33, 55, and 77 Massachusetts Ave.
- Building 32 is 32 Vassar St.
- The MIT Tunnel System spans buildings with addresses that span 6 different roads.
- Sloan third-floor connections span buildings with addresses that span 4 different roads (and curiously, main campus third-floor connections also only span 4).
- Building 8 is a main-group building with an Ames St. address.
- Buildings 17 and 57 somehow have a street address to themselves despite not touching a road.
- Westgate Apartments (Building W85 and lettered extensions) spans 3 different roads in street addresses.
- Building W53 (Carr Tennis Facilities) is addressed to Memorial Dr. despite having Amherst St. between it and Memorial Dr.
The background map is OpenStreetMap.